The Royal African Society provides an unparalleled network and a prestigious platform for its corporate members. Our corporate membership offers companies valuable insight, networking opportunities, brand visibility and privileged access to African and British decision-makers. We enable our members to better understand the social, economic and political contexts in which they operate, giving them a competitive advantage when doing business in Africa.
Key benefits of corporate membership include:
Policy & government relations
- Invitations to private dinners and exclusive roundtables with key decision makers in business and government.
Invitations to closed-door briefings and meetings in Parliament hosted by the Africa All Party Parliamentary Group.
Knowledge & insight
- Access to our high-level contacts and extensive network of Africa experts.
- Complimentary subscription to African Affairs, the world’s leading journal on African studies.
- Invitations to high-profile events, including our esteemed Annual Lecture.
- Complimentary subscription to the African Arguments Insider’s newsletter, with the latest on current political analysis.
- Regular weekly bulletins on Africa in Parliament and monthly e-bulletin ‘The Macro’.
- Discounted subscription to partner publications, Africa Confidential and The Africa Report.
- Exclusive discounts on a range of Africa business events run by our partners.
Public engagement & brand visibility
- Sponsorship and speaking opportunities at relevant RAS events enabling brand visibility.
- Opportunities to co-host and co-curate events demonstrating thought leadership to key stakeholders.
- Opportunity to partner with our annual cultural festivals, Africa Writes and Film Africa, and our other programmes, providing significant access to the African diaspora community.
For more information, download our latest Corporate Membership Brochure.
Support our work
As a corporate member, your contribution goes a long way to supporting our charitable mission of amplifying African voices and interests and facilitating mutual understanding between people in the UK, Africa and the wider world.
To further support our core work and leverage our convening power and unique position between business, governments and the policy-making community, you might want to consider become a corporate partner of the Royal African Society. You may find out more on our corporate partnership opportunities here.
Our corporate members usually pay via invoice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.