Media & Marketing Partnership
There are a range of opportunities for your company or organisation to reach our wide and diverse audiences through our bespoke marketing partnerships and paid advertising opportunities. We now reach just under two million people globally per year through our events, festivals, publications, online platforms and social media channels.
- We have over 150,000 followers on social media across our different channels. An average of 10,000 people attend our events and festivals each year in the UK.
- Our audiences are diverse with a strong diaspora focus – over 50% self-identify as Black African, British or Caribbean.
- Our audiences reflect the continent’s youthful demographic with half under the age of 35.
- Our audiences are rounded with an interest in politics, business, arts, and education.
- Our audiences are connected with the continent – 97% travel to Africa at least once a year.
We have a number of advertising packages for African Arguments, our leading pan-African platform for news, investigation, and opinion, which reaches over one million people globally every year. If you are interested in advertising on African Arguments, please download the Media Kit for Advertisers and get in touch with James Wan, Editor of African Arguments, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From reciprocal marketing arrangements to official media partnerships around our key events and festivals, we can offer a range of marketing partnership opportunities. Our recent media and marketing partners include AFREADA, The Africa Report, gal-dem, Granta, Lit Hub, and Nataal. If you are interested in setting up a marketing or media partnership with us, please download and complete the Marketing Partnership Form and return it via email to email@example.com.